$200 monthly subscription (excluding the cost of groceries) includes:
- Weekly grocery shopping typically every Thursday.
- Access to any food and grocery items at Sprouts, Whole Foods, Reasors and Walmart.
- Delivery to your home in Carlton Landing.
- Your own personal grocery shopper who learns your preferences, likes and dislikes.
The Forage Membership is designed especially for full-time residents and frequent visitors. My favorite part of this option is getting the opportunity to learn about your personal food preferences - that means avocados with your preferred ripeness, your favorite brand of pasta, or a new health bar that has all the ingredients you love. My hope is that with the hassles of grocery shopping eliminated, (think driving distance or having little ones with an uncanny ability to pull a shelf of cans down) that your experience with food can get a little bit easier, and bring you more joy and even more peace. Let this membership work for you - either an ongoing subscription or just a month or two when you need it.
Two Simple steps to start your subscription
- Complete 'The Details' form below.
- Click on the PayPal button to activate your monthly subscription. You can start and stop your subscription at any time.
One Easy Step to Order
- Each week you will receive an email to submit your grocery list or complete the 'Grocery List' form below no later than the day before delivery (that's a Wednesday!). You can fill in the list or upload your own list.
Then expect yummy groceries every Thursday afternoon! You will receive scanned copies of your receipts for the groceries the next day and a bi-weekly invoice for your grocery bill. Questions or comments? Email me at email@example.com or submit a message here.
1. The Details
This form will be kept on file, so you only need to fill it out again if your information changes.
2. Subscribe With PayPal
A membership can be started and stopped at any time. Use ongoing or just for a season.
3. Your Grocery List
Type in your list or upload your own list as a file at the bottom of the form. As a personal grocery shopper, I am happy to shop for a specific brand that you prefer or you can leave it to me choose. Whenever possible, I choose local items that are as minimally processed as available while keeping price and taste in mind. On shopping day, if I find that an item is unavailable or out of stock, I will attempt to connect with you to find an alternative, and will purchase the closest substitute available if we don't connect.
Please note on the form if you would like an item to be organic when available, if you want all organic items just add a quick note in the comments section. Thank you!